|I put all the paint color choices in another container to help with spillage|
on the uneven grass. I would do the same if we would have done
this inside. The cups in a container are ALMOST "guaranteed" not
to spill! (almost)
All you need are:
- small bottles of acrylic paint. I used the brand that is $0.57 a bottle and it worked magnifiscently.
- small cups or containers to put the paint in
- paint brushes
- fill the paint containers 3/4 of the way with water.
- Add a good squirt of acrylic paint
- stir with the paintbrush (it will look like colored milk)
- paint fabric of choice (remember acrylic paints stain and do not wash off, so remind parents to send their children in PLAY CLOTHES)
- air dry until completely dry
- put in the dryer with an unimportant towel (not sure if you have to do this or not, but I did and the results were great)
- wash alone the first few times to make sure the paint won't run
|Two year olds can EASILY do this!|